Monday, May 6, 2013

Snow in May

Que tal everybody?!!
That is what the Spanish is like here in Des Moines, or should I say that is what the Spanglish is like haha and yeah, we got like 2 inches of snow here the other day....it was crazy!
Well I have to be really quick today so I will jump right into it. On Saturday, Elder Neil L. Andersen visited our mission!!! It was so sweet as we got to meet and hear from an apostle. All I can really say to sum that wonderful meeting up is that Jesus Christ lives and He loves us. It is a spiritual experience unlike anything else to hear a special witness of Jesus Christ bear his personal testimony of the reality of Jesus Christ. I felt the Spirit of the Lord very strong the whole meeting and I too, know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that He lives. He is anxiously engaged in each one of our lives and He wants us to succeed and be happy! I also know that the Book of Mormon is the best way we can learn about and become closer to Christ. It is true! I love you all and sorry for the super short email :/ Mom and Dad- I am way excited to Skype next week so bring your questions ;) haha love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment